Ad Inserter Pro is an all-in-one WordPress ad management plugin that includes AdSense, Ad Manager, custom header and footer code inserter, and much more. It has the ability to inject any code into any supported place. AdSense, Amazon, Ad Manager DFP advertisements, rotating banners, and any other ad types are ideal.
Features: Ad Inserter Pro – Advanced WordPress Ad Management Plugin
- The user interface is simple and easy to use.
- On a single page, you’ll find all of your options.
- Any code can be placed anywhere on any page.
- What you see is what you’ll get.
- With no overhead, processing is quick.
- Simple debugging and troubleshooting
Insert Any Code Anywhere on the Page
- Ads are automatically inserted using advanced technology.
- Advertisements from Google AdSense, Amazon, Media.net, banners, and other sources
- Add opt-in forms, scripts to the header and footer, and analytics or tracking code.
- On any WordPress page, place before, inside, or after any HTML element.
- Support for various ad formats on the desktop, tablet, and phone
- Shortcodes and widgets
- Utilizes caching
- AdSense plugin for advanced users
- Integration of your AdSense account
- Code generator for Google AdSense
- Preview of the AdSense code
- AdSense ads that are responsive are supported.
- AMP ads are supported.
- Advertisements can be inserted depending on category, tag, taxonomy, post type, post ID, or url.
- Ads can be placed depending on IP addresses, URL parameters, cookies, or referrers.
- Ads should not appear on individual articles or pages.
- To avoid placement near images or headers, use the clearance options.
- If the consent is not given, do not place adverts.
- Insert ad codes as soon as the consent is granted.
- Reports in PDF format including ad statistics
- Tracking impressions and clicks
- Geotargeting at the national, state, regional, and municipal levels
- Statistics and detection of ad blocking
- Pop-up message, ad substitution, and content protection are all examples of ad blocking activities.
- Protection against click fraud (cookie-based + IP address ban)
- CTR-based ad rotation optimization
- There will be no changes to the layout as a result of the adverts that have been put (to improve CLS)
- Support for custom WordPress hooks using
do action ()WP feature
- Support for multiple WordPress sites
- Manager of advertising (DoubleClick for Publisher) Advertisements on DFP
- Ad scheduling
- Limit the number of impressions or clicks – this is known as frequency capping.
- Ads that are sticky and have animations and triggers
- Slide, fade, flip, turn, zoom
- Advertisements in the background (skin ads)
- Lazy loading
- A/B testing
- IAB TCF 2.0 permission API support
Editing, debugging, and customer service
- Editor for syntax highlighting
- Editor for AdSense code
- Editor for the ads.txt file
- Management of plugins from afar (manage Ad Inserter Pro on other sites you own)
- Rich media ad and banner code editor
- With the visual CSS editor, you can see how your code will look.
- Debugging tools with a lot of punch
- Premium assistance
Where other plugins fail, Ad Inserter Pro can place advertising.
If you’re not satisfied with the typical locations offered by other AdSense plugins and WordPress ad managers, you can use CSS selectors to automatically insert ads before, within, or after any HTML element on any page. This means you can place any code you want on the website. For more information, look at the plugin’s features.