Get the WooCommerce Square extension for WooCommerce at no cost and instantly start accepting payments. With Square and WooCommerce, you can track your inventory and sales across all channels in one place.
It’s easy to get started with WooCommerce Square in minutes. There are no long-term commitments, hidden fees, or surprises. With Square, you only pay when you make a sale.
WooCommerce Square Features and Benefits: –
- Accept payments anywhere, any time: Take payments online, in person or on the go with Square and never miss a sale. Square accepts all major debit and credit cards. (Available in the U.S, Canada, Australia, Japan and the UK)
- Clear pricing: Pay 2.75% (2.65% for CA, 1.75% for UK, 1.9% for AU, and 3.25% for JP) per in-person transaction and 2.9% + $.30 (2.5% for UK, 2.2% for AU, and 3.6% for JP) for online transactions. Custom rates available for some businesses with annual revenues over $250K and an average ticket size over $15.
- Fast deposits: See your funds deposited within one to two business days.
- PCI-Compliance: Square complies with the PCI-DSS standards and there are no fees.
- Square Secure: Get Chargeback Protection and fraud detection at no cost so you can stay focused on your business.WooCommerce to Square, or from Square to WooCommerce — no need to set up items twice. When an item is purchased your inventory will automatically sync from Square to WooCommerce.