WooCommerce Opayo Payment Suite
Why choose WooCommerce Opayo Payment Suite?
Your business, your way.
WooCommerce Opayo Payment Suite is an independent gateway. This means you can use your own existing merchant account, or an alternative to best suit your needs. The choice is yours.
Two great payment gateways. That can easily be integrated into your web site. Enable one or both!
Option 1: Opayo Form A simple encrypted form submission post from your website to the Opayo systems, the shopper is transferred to a payment page for the card details to be securely captured. Because WooCommerce Opayo Payment Suite handles the payment process for you, no SSL certificate is required on your web site. After the customer completes the payment, the order is confirmed and the user is taken to the ‘Thank You’ page on your site.
Option 2: Opayo Direct now supports tokens and will allow your customers to save their card information for faster checkout.
When using Direct the customer stays on your site for the entire transaction, so an SSL certificate is required.
Choose the gateway that’s right for you:
- Customer is redirected to Opayo to complete payment – simplifies PCI Compliance.
- SSL Certificate not required.
- Customer stays on your site for entire transaction.
- SSL Certificate required.
- Supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders extension.
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions extension.
- Supports refunds in WooCommerce admin