WooCommerce Order Tags
WooCommerce Order Tags allows a store owner to create an unlimited number of order tags that can be manually and/or automatically assigned to orders.
When you have a successful eCommerce store, managing orders can be a time-consuming process. Keeping track of orders and processing them efficiently is fundamental to customers receiving their orders as quickly as possible.
Order tags are visible on the list of orders and within the order details page, you can easily filter orders by tags and bulk assign tags.
Faster order management
WooCommerce Order Tags allows you to visibly differentiate the contents of orders as quickly as possible and process them as required based on these tags.
Adding order tags means a store owner can easily see that certain orders have met specific criteria without clicking into each order, reviewing the order details, and returning to the orders list. This is a huge time saver and can even open up possibilities the store owner could not achieve previously, e.g., tag an order by a new customer so they can be sent an introductory gift.
When you have a successful eCommerce store, managing orders can be a time-consuming process, keeping track of orders and being able to process them efficiently is fundamental to customers receiving their orders as quickly as possible.
WooCommerce Order Tags is compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions so you can have tags automatically assigned to both the initial subscription order and every subscription renewal order.
WooCommerce Order Tags Features and benefits
- Create unlimited order tags
- Orders can have any number of tags assigned
- Assign tags manually via the order edit screen or on the orders list using bulk actions
- Assign tags automatically upon order placement, order update and/or order subscription renewal*
- Several automatic rules for assign tags automatically
- Order tag management overview dashboard
- Several operators including “=, >=, >, <=, <” for assigning automatic tags
- Filter orders by tag
- Choose the color and text of each tag
- Add a tag description as a tooltip for each order tag
- Bulk add order tags to old orders prior to extension installation*
- Bulk remove auto assigned and/or manually set tags and re-add on all orders**
- Compatible with initial and renewal subscription orders from WooCommerce Subscriptions*
* Assigning tags upon order subscription renewal requires WooCommerce Subscriptions
With automatic tagging when an order is placed you can have tag(s) set based on:
- Specific customer(s)
- Number of orders the customer has placed
- Number of items within the order
- Customer role(s)
- Order status
- Order total
- Payment method(s) used
- Product(s) within the order
- Products within the order that are from a specific category(s)
- Shipping method(s) used
- Shipping method instance(s) used
- Shipping zone(s) used
- Any or all matching rules above