Your customers need PDF invoices – sometimes it’s required by law, sometimes it’s easier for them to upload PDFs to their booking system.
WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Plugin helps you and your customers to solve this problem automatically. With a few clicks, your users automatically receive invoice PDFs that are attached to their order emails, thank you page and order details.
As a top feature, you can now also create invoice numbers for your orders. Customize the formatting of the invoice number as you wish.
As an administrator, you can also change the layout as you wish: add a header, add address blocks, insert your own invoice texts, images, logo, HTML or whatever you want. Display the taxes correctly, including the tax rate, and use our unique preview function to see the invoice template generated.
WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Features: –
- Create PDF Invoice automatically
- Attach Invoices to order emails
- Unique preview functionality to test the design
- Add a header including logo, text etc.
- Create & attach Credit Notes
- Modify the address or content templates by using order variables or custom text, images, HTML etc.
- Show an up to 4 column footer including your company data (e.g. VAT)
- Demo Settings included
- Easy to Use